Unfortunately, sickness and allergies are a reality for most of us. Fortunately, there are preventative measures you can take! Air filters and purifiers remove allergens, bacteria, and viruses from the air, which will help you stay healthy and breathing freely. But what are the differences between air purifiers and air filters?
Simple cardboard air filters from the store take out some things from your air, but not very much. They leave many allergens and bacteria in your air, which can affect your respiratory health. Air filters like the Accuclean use the latest technology in air purification to remove nearly all viruses, bacteria, and allergens. Here are some of its main benefits:
- Removes up to 99.98 percent of allergens from the filtered air
- Catches particles down to .1 micron in size
- Eight times more effective than the best HEPA room appliance
- 100 times more effective than a standard one-inch throwaway filter or ionic-type room appliance
- Delivers cleaner air and more of it
- Reusable filter can be cleaned by vacuuming
Air Purifiers like the REME HALO® are often referred to as the “flu shot for your home” for a reason. It sits in your home’s ducts and produces Hydro-Peroxide plasma that is distributed into your home. Unlike air filters which require pollutants to pass through the unit for purification or filtration, products like the REME HALO® actively purify pollutants at the source.
These systems are frequently tested on things like pollen, mold spores, dander, and dust, as well as airborne bacteria & viruses, such as MRSA, e-coli, and Norwalk.
One or both of these options will equip your house for the sick and allergy seasons, so you can stay healthy and not worry about the air you’re breathing!